(Intro – Big Sean)
Uh, yes, expect

(Poesy 1 – Large Sean)
Okay I know what it experience like to exist young and single
You know the life when your pockets got a bunch of singles
You know taking double shots, saying f**k a single
You know, hardly getting sleep only it the f**king dream though
Look, I know what it feel like to remember y'all found the one
Told mom that and then many times that I'm sounding impaired
Crusade she started to mix Ashley up with Tanesha
And saying Hi Britney when I'm on the phone with Lisa
F**one thousand it, I got some new hoes, I mean some xxx girls
Pu**y get wet as an due south-coil
So I started thinking tour my ex-ex-ex daughter
And how it was the worst times but she was the best daughter
You know, adept girl, bad time, correct place, wrong mind
Got my mind right, hit her back, brrr, the incorrect line
The number you lot dialed has been asunder
Man, but before I started feeling bad
My ni**a text me like I got some hoes, hit me back
F**k it

(Chorus – Jeremih)
Oh I could let you downwardly
When you lot trip, I'll take you anywhere, I have ya
We become ahead, yup, she give me head, damn correct
Yous know information technology correct if she own't by my side
With this crazy, crazy globe
Thank God I'm with my girl
Oh I could Allow yous downward
When you trip, I'll take you anywhere, I accept ya
We get ahead, yup, she requite me head, damn right
You know it right if she ain't past my side
With this crazy, crazy world
Give thanks God I'm with my daughter

(Poesy 2 – Take a chance The Rapper)
You lot exist the mamma, you be the daddy
Baby nosotros could play house, I'll change your addy
Or even change my palate and f**thousand with salad
Put me in the moving picture, let's change your avi, oh, oh, oh
Tin can't even stunt I was sprung from the jump
Never got head while flaming up the blunt
Y'all were my first, I'm simply saying
More than folks should try information technology, it's crazy
Focus, selfish moments, on road, I don't accept my share
Flying out of town like baby don't listen my thespian
Sleepy arguments via texts while I buy my beer
And the air then tired I forget to recline my chair
Picture y'all in my head, a souvenir by my legs
Some scuba gear for the bed, we do it cause simon says
Ain't a single living thing that likes living unmarried
We good over here, that'southward all that we know

(Repeat Chorus)

(Poetry three – Large Sean)
To the ane proficient guys who claim they don't demand more
Similar my ni**a Henry, he married at 24
I'thousand like why ni**a, why?
You supposed to be with her longer than your ass been alive?
He like ahhh
F**m information technology, nosotros about to exercise therapy
Yeah, at least when I hit the doc I'm intendance free with no program b's
You probably never got tested and accept that blazon of clarity
I'd rather alive my life with that lifetime guarantee
Merely I'grand down to hear the stories about what your hoes practise
It's probably more entertaining than me talking about my wife downwards in hopefuls
Or how I'thou with her I feel whole too
Become ahead, keep living that life you ni**every bit as well quondam to
F**k it, I started laughing and pretend I ain't listen
Even though he'due south on target for everything I've been missing
The closest thing I had to that came in that 4am in and out at 8 for piece of work
And I'm the reason nosotros ain't make it work
That'southward what makes it worse

(Repeat Chorus)